Introductory Initiation Fee: $5,500 (payable over two years, current initiation fee is $6,000)
Initiation fee waived for children or grandchildren of existing or former general members.
Introductory Dues: $5,500 (first year's dues, current dues are $9,800)
After the first year, your dues are on a sliding scale based on age of older of couple at each year of membership:
• Age 25 – 30: 30% of general membership - $2,940
• Age 31 – 35: 45% of general membership - $4,410
• Age 36 – 40: 60% of general membership - $5,880
• Age 41 – 45: 75% of general membership - $7,350
• Age 46 – 50: 90% of general membership - $8,820
• Over age 50: 100% of general membership – $9,800
Note: Dues may be paid in installments providing all dues are paid in full by July 20th. Installment schedule is 40% billed in February payable by March 20th, 30% billed in April payable by May 20th and 30% billed in June payable by July 20th.
Activities Fee: $225 (1st bag storage, pro shop charges, prize fund, hole in one, tennis / pool / dining room activities)
Family Minimum: 3/1 – 8/31 $700 and 9/1 – 2/28 $500
Single Minimum: 50% of the family dining minimum for single members with no significant other or guest of choice: 3/1 – 8/31 $350 and 9/1 – 2/28 $250
Surcharge: 23.5% surcharge is added to all food and beverage sales. This is not based on your individual food and beverage consumption. It is 23.5% of total club food and beverage sales divided by the total membership; therefore, each member pays the same amount.
Assessments: Up to $200 as determined by the Board.
Guests: Unlimited and in accordance with Club Rules and Regulations.
- Full access to all facilities at all times.
- Two votes per membership.
- Full equity in the Club.
- May serve on Board and Committees.
Eligibility: New applicants or existing members of other categories wishing to upgrade.
Application is subject to recommendation of Membership Committee and approval of Board.